
I'm hurt. Actually it's more than a boo-boo... but I just thought he was cute :)
I was feeding the horses yesterday morning, having to scoop up hay with a pitchfork since the deer have spread it out all over. One of the scooping moments I dug through the hay and hit the ground underneath it.
The handle of the fork went right into the palm of my hand.
Yeah... it hurt.
Now my hand is really hurt. I can type (thank goodness) but I can't turn the doorknob, hold a bottle or can, or turn it certain ways. I even dropped all the mail when trying to carry it in.
And of course, it's my right hand.
Yes, of course.
10 comments:
Do you need a tetanus shot? Girl, that sounds horrible! Leesa's Law SUCKS!
Did you take a picture of it? YouTube it? Come one, woman! Entertain us!
Wait. Can you hold your camera?! GASP!
lol: word verfication: tuxpukr
M~
Owie
I will lick your boo boo just like a good cat.:)
You can't hold a bottle...so you're drinking your Heiney thru a straw, right? :)
Seriously, ouch! Sounds very painful! Take care!
Actually, it is hard to hold the camera :(
And Stacy, I just use my left hand to hold my beer..but the straw sounds like a good idea!
Leesa
having spent several summers using a long handled "grass" pitchfork, you dont put the handle end against your palm. You keep your hands along the handle.
Wear gloves.
Leesa, do you see auroras up there?
Larry,
Actually I normally do wear gloves, and I normally don't have the end of the fork in my palm especially since the pitchfork is taller than me.. :)
But this was just one of those freak things. Trying to push into really deep hay and not paying attention.
Damn, girl, you gotta be more careful! I once put a pitchfork through my foot, I should know.
Yikes Leesa! I hope it's better soon. Stacy had it right with that straw idea...Us Stacie's have good ideas!
Stacie
Ouch
I hope it heals quickly.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment