
We had problems with it last season also, when we had muskrats burrowing their way through the dam. As you can see, that space where the pipe is, should be covered all the way across.

The new drainage pipe and the meltoff has created our own little creek on the other side. It's wild how loud the waterflow is, you can actually hear this at the house.

A few trees have fallen over, and we have small little lakes all through our yard. I videotaped some of this and will upload later, it's the lovely video where I talk about horse poop.

I know you're on pins & needles :)
8 comments:
Interesting. Nice photos. Glad I don't have to shovel snow, although hurricanes aren't as much fun as snowballs.
Not a lot of dam comments, argh, argh, argh.
Oh Damn, whats a girl to do?
Dam.... what a mess!
(ok, THEY started it. I was just following suite.)
So we get to hear you say POOP?! For shame!
M~
Horse poop... I can't wait!
Ditto Michael...;)
Yes we're all anxiously awaiting the "Dam Horse Poop" chronicles.
Leesa,
I love seeing pictures of your world. We have open water on our pond now and the first ducks are back.
P.
Post a Comment