"You think if we stand real still she won't notice us?"M~
Sit. Not stand.:PM~
Great shot. Makes me wish I was a Montana chillin' deer (except for that whole 'men with guns' thing).
I'm jealous. Whenever a herd of deer are in my dooryard I can't find my camera. They don't seem very wary and just watch me. But by the time I find it, they have drifted off! Lucky you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"You think if we stand real still she won't notice us?"
M~
Sit.
Not stand.
:P
M~
Great shot. Makes me wish I was a Montana chillin' deer (except for that whole 'men with guns' thing).
I'm jealous. Whenever a herd of deer are in my dooryard I can't find my camera. They don't seem very wary and just watch me. But by the time I find it, they have drifted off! Lucky you!
Post a Comment