Thursday, March 15

Kitty Torture

I headed out for a bit this morning. The sun was shining for awhile and I actually had some things to do. I didn't drive into the real big city since hubs and I will go tomorrow, but I did head into a larger town in Idaho to do a few things.

I looked around for photo opportunites but just nothing inspired me. So... I came back and tortured the cats for awhile.



I got them this new toy, it's like a tube to run in and out of, and closes like an accordion. Of course, Trout just kept smashing it and sitting on top of it. He did get inside of it once while it was sitting on end.
And of course, he tortured any other cat that wanted to get in it.



Sinclair did get a few minutes to herself to enjoy the new toy :)

.

While reading at all hours of the morning, one of the helpful ideas for insomnia was to exercise. So, I WILL get back on the treadmill tomorrow and might even start my yoga again.
We'll see how this helps :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

One of these days I'm going to find out where you live and steal Sinclair!!

(Kidding, I'm not really going to go stalker on you.)

Rick said...

Exercise works so well for me that I get insomnia when I don't. Feels pretty silly doing push-ups at 2am.

chez bez said...

Good luck with the insomnia. I'm skeptical of the exercise approach though. Doesn't that raise the heart rate and wake you up even more?

Great cat pics, btw.

Nature Girl said...

The colors in that top photo are stunning Leesa! Wow!
Stacie

Marianna said...

Trout has beautiful eyes! That tube thingie looks like a lot of fun!

I need to get back to the gym ~ I gotta keep my stress level in check.

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE that top photo....brilliant colors! :)

Ms.DaFarm said...

Haha, I bought my cats one of those things. They won't go in it, just mash it or hide behind it to pounce.
Exercise, after you get going on a regular routine, should force you to sleep is you work hard enough (not necessarily gangbusters, but heart rate definitely elevated) because you will need sleep to recover. Everyone's different as far as times go. I get done (and am drenched) at 7pm, but hit the hay by 9pm. Others, that would keep them awake. Good luck!

Michael said...

I love the photos...
Exercise will help. It takes me a bit to calm down after but then I sleep soundly.

Take Care
Michael

Shephard said...

Oh, that's a great toy. I gotta find one. :)
~S

Shephard said...

and I love the first photo esp... and that the toy is a rainbow.:)
~S