NOW I'm starving!!!! ;)
Gosh those sure look good, Um I mean great photos. (Licking monitor) *giggles*
LOL @ Kaliblue.Is this part of your torture plan? I think you need to submit these to a magazine, along with your flickr page. Like a cooking one? Or send it to Starbucks since you bought them there? It would be good marketing on their part!M~
Sin
OK, now I'm hungry!
no comment.~S
Post a Comment
6 comments:
NOW I'm starving!!!! ;)
Gosh those sure look good, Um I mean great photos. (Licking monitor) *giggles*
LOL @ Kaliblue.
Is this part of your torture plan? I think you need to submit these to a magazine, along with your flickr page. Like a cooking one? Or send it to Starbucks since you bought them there? It would be good marketing on their part!
M~
Sin
OK, now I'm hungry!
no comment.
~S
Post a Comment