There needs to be a video of YOU, crawling around on the floor to get some of these shots!
They are so cute!!
Awww! What a couple of cuties!M~
We cat photographers spend our fair share of time on the floors, don't we. :)I LOVE the upside down shot. Hilarious! And the b&w is beautiful.~S
Awwwwwwwww, little mushballs. :)
great shots! I love the one of Sinclair upside down. Too cute!Stacie
they cute lol
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There needs to be a video of YOU, crawling around on the floor to get some of these shots!
They are so cute!!
Awww! What a couple of cuties!
M~
We cat photographers spend our fair share of time on the floors, don't we. :)
I LOVE the upside down shot. Hilarious! And the b&w is beautiful.
~S
Awwwwwwwww, little mushballs. :)
great shots! I love the one of Sinclair upside down. Too cute!
Stacie
they cute lol
Post a Comment