This blog, I raised three kids, I made sure they behaved themselves, now in my 50's, I will not sit near tables with kids, I know, the parents are due, but hey, life sucks, then you die. When I go out, I will ask the host.ess no, I do not want to sit next to the table with 5 kids, or even 2 kids, or 1 baby. Yes, i will wait longer.
Other post. The animal food poisoned food problem points out an aspect that MOST people dont know. There are very FEW, if more than ONE company making products for MOST retailers/wholesalers. So, when ONE batch of tainted food ingredient gets into ONE company making ALL the wet food for MANY retail companies, its hell to pay. I doubt any one knew that their Eukenuba, or Iams, or Brand X, which I am sure had several different prices was made by ONE company. You would think that with the large number of brands out there, it would have been an isolated event, not every pet owner uses only one brand, yet they do, and now, ALL are wondering who do you trust.
Trust takes a lifetime to build, and an instant to shatter.
And as soon as I heard about that pet food recall, I freaked....I feed all my dogs dry food but I split one can of wet food between the three of them and mix it with the dry.
Thank GOD, the type I'm feeding them isn't on the list....it's not made by the same manufacturers. I feel SO bad for those who have pets that are sick. I know TWO bloggers right now who have had to (or are going to) put their pets down due to the sufferings of old age and cancer, etc. I CANNOT imagine having to put down what was once a healthy 2 year old pup due to food poisoning, you know? How tough that must be!!!
To the dog/cat food thing...I have now bought a couple of books and I am cooking for my dog...and soon my cat. That's right...they will get only the best ingredients!:o) If I wouldn't eat it...they won't! Although I am not blessed to have as many animals as you do I do have a wonderful cat and a wonderful dog. (Straggles and Shyla) I was already looking into cooking for Shyla due to the vet saying that she is alergic to her food. (ear infections over and over) After the poisoning thing...well...I couldn't not cook for Straggles!:o)
7 comments:
LOL ~ your friends are so spoiled!
M~
That does seem to be what he's sayin lol
This blog, I raised three kids, I made sure they behaved themselves, now in my 50's, I will not sit near tables with kids, I know, the parents are due, but hey, life sucks, then you die. When I go out, I will ask the host.ess no, I do not want to sit next to the table with 5 kids, or even 2 kids, or 1 baby. Yes, i will wait longer.
Other post.
The animal food poisoned food problem points out an aspect that MOST people dont know. There are very FEW, if more than ONE company making products for MOST retailers/wholesalers. So, when ONE batch of tainted food ingredient gets into ONE company making ALL the wet food for MANY retail companies, its hell to pay. I doubt any one knew that their Eukenuba, or Iams, or Brand X, which I am sure had several different prices was made by ONE company.
You would think that with the large number of brands out there, it would have been an isolated event, not every pet owner uses only one brand, yet they do, and now, ALL are wondering who do you trust.
Trust takes a lifetime to build, and an instant to shatter.
That is SO adorable!
And as soon as I heard about that pet food recall, I freaked....I feed all my dogs dry food but I split one can of wet food between the three of them and mix it with the dry.
Thank GOD, the type I'm feeding them isn't on the list....it's not made by the same manufacturers. I feel SO bad for those who have pets that are sick. I know TWO bloggers right now who have had to (or are going to) put their pets down due to the sufferings of old age and cancer, etc. I CANNOT imagine having to put down what was once a healthy 2 year old pup due to food poisoning, you know? How tough that must be!!!
My heart goes out to all of those owners.
Just nothin' like a couple of honkers to spoil a good feed!
I love this picture!!!
The geese are sure bossy!
lol to the picture...I love it! Great caption!
To the dog/cat food thing...I have now bought a couple of books and I am cooking for my dog...and soon my cat. That's right...they will get only the best ingredients!:o) If I wouldn't eat it...they won't!
Although I am not blessed to have as many animals as you do I do have a wonderful cat and a wonderful dog. (Straggles and Shyla) I was already looking into cooking for Shyla due to the vet saying that she is alergic to her food. (ear infections over and over) After the poisoning thing...well...I couldn't not cook for Straggles!:o)
Post a Comment