"you lookin' at me, punk?""you wanna piece of this?""go ahead, punk....make my day.."
"I own you. Now, bring me my food & move on, peasant."M~
"Go ahead. I dare you to take another picture of me."M~
"You humans bore me."M~
I'm the king of the forrrrrest.
I am Sphinz, Hear me ROAR! meow.
Ya' want me? Leave a message.
Make my day....
Listen asshole, outamyface with the camera already, wouldja?!
"I am King of this Jungle"
I am NOT amused.
"You used that flash again. I know where you live"Great picture.Take CareMichael
"just you wait... your turn will come..."
"There's a bee on the back of my head??? Don't just stand there, get it!!!" ~S :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
"you lookin' at me, punk?"
"you wanna piece of this?"
"go ahead, punk....make my day.."
"I own you. Now, bring me my food & move on, peasant."
M~
"Go ahead. I dare you to take another picture of me."
M~
"You humans bore me."
M~
I'm the king of the forrrrrest.
I am Sphinz, Hear me ROAR! meow.
Ya' want me? Leave a message.
Make my day....
Listen asshole, outamyface with the camera already, wouldja?!
"I am King of this Jungle"
I am NOT amused.
"You used that flash again. I know where you live"
Great picture.
Take Care
Michael
"just you wait... your turn will come..."
"There's a bee on the back of my head??? Don't just stand there, get it!!!"
~S :)
Post a Comment