Happy Blogiversary! I was just wondering how many more posts there are to enjoy and then I came accross this one. There are lots more I am sure!:o) This is gonna take some time cause my cat Straggles keeps wanting to sit on my shoulder...which is hard to type like that so then I sit him on my lap...and when he realizes he does not have my "complete" attention he gets down...does something else and then comes back to repeat soon after. Sometimes I wonder if he is trying to train me!?
16 comments:
Two years of blogging, huh? Well, I've made a great friend as a result.
Thanks for sharing your great writing and photography. I always look forward to your posts.
Mike
Thanks, guys :)
Certainly doesn't feel like two years.. must mean it's fun, right?
Wow, congrats.:)
Happy 2nd!!!
Happy Blogiversary! I got you something yesterday!
:)
M~
Happy Blogiversary
and you had cupcakes to celebrate!
YaY! Happy 2nd Bloggy versary!
Your gift is in the mail... :D
Happy Blogiversary Leesa! I couldn't imagine life without you! Here's to many many more!
Stacie
Happy 2nd Blogiversary!!!
What a great friend I have in you since you found me 2 years ago and my blog. Happy Blogiversary, Sweetie.
Happy Bloggerversary!
Thank you for offering me a wonderful place to visit "home" when I miss my snow capped peaks and dark quiet skies of Montana.
And we STILL haven't met?? Congrats on two years, Leesa!
Congratulations!
Take Care
Michael
Happy 2nd Blogiversary, Leesa!
I really enjoy coming here and seeing the photos and kitties and that white stuff too. What's it called again?
~S
Happy Blogiversary!
I was just wondering how many more posts there are to enjoy and then I came accross this one. There are lots more I am sure!:o)
This is gonna take some time cause my cat Straggles keeps wanting to sit on my shoulder...which is hard to type like that so then I sit him on my lap...and when he realizes he does not have my "complete" attention he gets down...does something else and then comes back to repeat soon after. Sometimes I wonder if he is trying to train me!?
Post a Comment