Ok, Ok.. if you want to see my lovely muddy-horse-poop video.. just go over HERE.
I couldn't get the video to post here.
Just remember it was windy, cold and I was being rained/snowed on.
So be nice!
Enjoy :)
**Oh..btw. I moved them to higher land today, so they aren't in this mess now.
6 comments:
Wow, you are dealing with a lot of water and mud there! At least things are melting, and hopefully dry weather is around the corner!
Ok... I gotta go back & listen again... did I miss you saying POOP?!
Wow... that's kinda crazy that there's so much water/mud. Do you have rubber golashes?
:)
M~
Man! That's a LOT of mud!
I loved the vid though...very cool. I loved when one of the horses (Carmel?) put her nose up to the camera. So cute!
Stacie
Nice to hear your voice.
P.
I missed the "poop" word too...but only because my speakers at work SUCK.
Anyway, looks a bit yucky out there in all that mud...althought the horses don't seem to mind too much!
*laughing* @ PQ and M~
I heard you say Poop!!
what a mess!!!
just hearing all the slopping around... ick!
Stay dry!
(loved hearing your voice)
Post a Comment