Monday, March 5

Just Words



Found this image over at PostSecret, seemed fitting :)
I'm down to two a day (sorry, Terry) and doing pretty well except a small headache every now and then.
I've also been taking something to sleep. Some nights it works, some nights it has the complete opposite affect and I'm up till all hours.
Just weird.

I had an uneventful weekend and just really don't have much to say. I didn't jinx myself. Weather is the same. Animals are healthy.
Life is quiet.
This feels like it's turned into a photoblog with a few stories squeezed in though. I feel like I'm just throwing words out here so you know I'm alive and haven't been eaten by a wild animal.

Oh well, if pictures are really worth a thousand words, then I've had plenty to say :)

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

First off--don't apologize for being a photo blog! Yours are wonderful.
Second--congrats on an incident-free weekend!
Third--good luck with the Diet Coke. I've quit cold turkey a couple of times. It's not easy! Lots of water would be my only recommendation

kathi said...

I'm sorry about your boo boo, that had to hurt!
I love the story about the cats and racoons using the ladder, how cute is that?
The cold nose picture, I love it. My son, Charlie, and I were looking at it and talking about how we wish we could have horses. I know what I'm missing by not having them, he doesn't. I don't know which is sadder.
I wean myself off of diet pepsi a few times a year. I'm usually good at only drinking water, but every few months I'll get back in the habit of drinking d.p.'s and then I've got to break it all over again.

Marianna said...

Ditto what Os said!

I saw that Post Secret postcard & immediately thought about you... LOL. I meant to ask you if you submitted it...

:)
M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I love Post Secret...I've ALWAYS wanted to send in a secret or two! ;)

Malifacent said...

Last Spring, while trying to conceive, I gave up my Diet Coke addiction...MUCH pain over the ordeal. It did eventually pass and after a few months trying we had to stop for a while (long story)and now I no longer like the taste of Diet Coke. However, afterwards, I did begin to drink Diet Dr. Pepper and subsequently, Diet Coke Black Cherry Vanilla. Indeed I am hooked again and we are to begin trying again April...not looking forward to the withdrawl. BTW, saw that on Secret and you totally popped in my head. LOL!

Unknown said...

I saw that too on PS and thought the same thing... I should limit to 2 a day as well... 2 2-liters? Right?