Saturday, March 17

Scavenger Hunt : Drink




26 comments:

Biker Betty said...

How refreshing and green for St. Patrick's day. Have a nice weekend.

-tnchick- said...

it does look refreshing - totally dig the detail in the bubbles.

Nature Girl said...

I'm lovin this pic Lees! Green is my fave!
Stacie

Amazing Gracie said...

That needs to be hangin' off the edge of a big ol' Margarita glass!
Beautiful photos here...I've gotta scoot to make the rounds but I will be back. I love your photos!!!
```Blessings~~~

Jose said...

Ummm and with a twist of lemon. Looks good enough to drink.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo! My mouth is watering for that lime slice...yum. I love Coke & lime, myself.
I played too,

Cheers,
Lea

Anonymous said...

feel like drinking it! great shot!

jennyr said...

so refreshing! very cool photo!

happy hunting!

BlueBugg said...

Your photograph's are breathtaking. I love that you manage to find an element of beauty in some of the simplest/basic of things. Just amazing!

Marianna said...

I love the green! Great photo, Leesa.

M~

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a great shot!! Looks so refreshing.

Anonymous said...

Great photography!

Melli said...

THAT is beautiful! You really do have the artist's eye!

srp said...

I like the fact that we can decide what type of drink it is. Some will say a mixed drink, others a sparkling water with lime or limeade or even a 7-UP.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Amazing shot! Very cool. :) That looks so refreshing. :)

Unknown said...

That's so pretty. I totally forgot it was St Pats day today lol oops good thing my eyes are green

Linda said...

That certainly does look like it would be a refreshing drink and I love the details with the bubbles! Plus green is one of my favorite colors!

Unknown said...

What a great shot! Another professional quality shot

Unknown said...

Really awesome shot! LOVE the color, bubbles, and everything! Mine is up on My Photo Blog.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot -- looks like it's ready to be in a magazine.

Andree said...

I love the photo! I just didn't realize how perfect for St. P day until I read the other comments! Happy weekend!

Shawna said...

Perfect photo! So unique. I love the color!

Valtool said...

Great pic! Now where's the waitress with my Corona to go with it?

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

This is a beautiful photo! The colors, bubbles, shapes, textures. All work very well together to make it very interesting and enjoyable to look at. Very well done.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Seriously, anything with lime is good!

Laurie and Chris said...

I love this shot. Of course I enjoy your photos.