Wednesday, March 28

My Movie


QuizGalaxy.com!



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Actually more like my biography :)

7 comments:

~grey said...

Funny how that turns out...

Mine was...
A tragic ESP Story.
by Alfre Hitchcock.

(and I even tried a couple of different times)

Osbasso said...

Ooh--David Lynch, huh? He's weird.

Mine's "A Tale of Passion and Death" by Michael Mann. I think I like that!

Shephard said...

lol...
Mine was
Shephard: Reincarnated God?
directed by Alfred Hitchcock.

~S

Unknown said...

Mine was: "Terry:Based on a True Story" by Peter Jackson

Well, duhhhhh. It's my freakin' movie!

Marianna said...

A Tale of Curiosity & Appliances??

WTH!

M~

Nature Girl said...

Mine was
Stacie: When Animals Attack
by Micheal Mann

It couldn't be any more appropriate.

I am roflmao at M's THAT is freakin' FUNNY!
Stacie

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Stealing it.

But then you probably knew that already, didn't you? I always do. :)