Thursday, March 8

I'm Thinkin'



I sit.
I stare.
I think.
And think and think and think.
What do I write here, what do I have to say?
I've been in a very grey area. I don't see anything of interest to share.
I hear it's the weather. It's grey. It's cold. It's snowy and rainy all at the same time. The house is dark and quiet.
I don't think this helps.

Spring won't be here for me as soon as it will for some. We can't plant until the last freeze, which is usually around Mothers Day.
I am ready for the new fawns.
I'm even ready for the bear.
I know you will remember that when I complain how they keep me up at night.

I head back to Seattle next month. We will be looking for a second place there.
I hope to divide my time between the two places.
And I'm SO looking foward to it.

8 comments:

Marianna said...

I think we need to set up a paypal account for John's Therapy Fund. He's going to need it with you not staying with him this time.

Girl I'd gladly trade your snow for my heat. Near 80 here. BLECH!

M~

Im A Foto Nut said...

While you are all at it, set up a pay pal account to help....oh hell, just out right buy me a new Canon Speedlight 580EX Flash.

Wow, I didn't know that you were going to by moving. Who will take care of the horses?

Hey, I know a guy who is going to be out of a job soon, who would love to bring his two lovely children and his camera to the mountains to house and horse sit for several months at a time. You won't have to worry about your Heineken, but you will likely have to buy stock in Diet Coke to support his habit.

Nature Girl said...

Spring Fever Leesa. I think we all have it. I'm looking forward to it for you as well. I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures!
Stacie

Michael said...

I don't know about you guys but I need sunshine, I'm about grayed out for this winter.

Unknown said...

has to be the weather

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Crappy weather makes me feel that way too. Hang in there...before you know it, May will be here! :)

Shephard said...

Beautiful photo, Leesa.
~S

~grey said...

I agree... it is the weather!

Nothing makes me feel better then to see the sun and feel it's warmth. Even though it is nice and warm and melty today... we are in for at least one more big snow fall and cold snap.