What a cute very white furry butt :-). Looks like she shows her tail alot *snickers*.
"You want to take a photo of me? HA! I'll show you what you can take a photo of!"M~
Talk to the bootie, cuz the hands off duty!
"Does wearing this color make my ass look fat?";)
Stacie took mine! Darnit.Well at least we know the toilet paper is doing its job.
"I need to high tail it out of here before she sees me..."
HMPH! She only took one picture... See if I pose for her again...
"She just about froze her tail off."~S
LMAO I love the bootie one!! that pic is too cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a cute very white furry butt :-). Looks like she shows her tail alot *snickers*.
"You want to take a photo of me? HA! I'll show you what you can take a photo of!"
M~
Talk to the bootie, cuz the hands off duty!
"Does wearing this color make my ass look fat?"
;)
Stacie took mine! Darnit.
Well at least we know the toilet paper is doing its job.
"I need to high tail it out of here before she sees me..."
HMPH! She only took one picture... See if I pose for her again...
"She just about froze her tail off."
~S
LMAO I love the bootie one!! that pic is too cute!
Post a Comment