It's a good thing you love animals. I think I might take exception to Christmas Tree climbing cats at my house. I guess that is why God gave you like 300 cats then. LOL
It's so funny how easily they are distracted...I think Sinclair was going to get up when his claw got caught on the skirt, then he ended up playing with that for a bit. Too funny! Stacie Mine is finally up...technical difficulties.
watch great watch cats you have there... They are going to be so bored after christmas. Perhaps you need a valentines' day tree and a St. patrick's Day Tree and a 4th of July tree...
My youtube should be up once YT decides it's A-OK.
16 comments:
OMG how does your tree not fall over?!
They are so cute & playful, though.
M~
It's a good thing you love animals. I think I might take exception to Christmas Tree climbing cats at my house. I guess that is why God gave you like 300 cats then. LOL
Hope all is well in MT.
My, my....look how Sinclair is filling in. Isn't she a beaut. And that rascal, such a little hellion Trout is.
Mouse just started paying attention to our tree yesterday. *sigh*
I find tinsel all over the house.
♥Pam
I'm seeing a "National Lampoon Christmas Vacation" moment about to happen!
hmmm, I can't get the video to come up.... :(
and I REALLY wanted to see this one!
yea!! Finally got it up! It's a Kitty Playground! They look like they are having fun!
I'll be back to watch it once I get my DSL this week.YAY!!!!
(jumps up and down and chases tail)
tc
It's so funny how easily they are distracted...I think Sinclair was going to get up when his claw got caught on the skirt, then he ended up playing with that for a bit. Too funny!
Stacie
Mine is finally up...technical difficulties.
Actually that's not even the funniest one. There's a part two, but it wouldn't load last night.
I hear that! I had to try loading mine 3 times before it finally did...I don't know if youtube is down or what..YIKES!
Stacie
watch great watch cats you have there... They are going to be so bored after christmas. Perhaps you need a valentines' day tree and a St. patrick's Day Tree and a 4th of July tree...
My youtube should be up once YT decides it's A-OK.
that is so great!!!
I am still laughing at the one cat disappearing into the tree.... How does your tree stay standing...LOL
how does that tree not fall down when they climb in it
And that is why I'm afraid to get a real tree!
I miss my boys! What little scamps they are. They can't help themselves, now can they?
i am SO glad my cats don't do that!
Post a Comment