Tuesday, December 19

You Tuebsday

Ok, let me just start with I hate YouTube. It takes forever to download, it always messes up my voice with the actual taping and it always cuts me off at the end.
If I do this again, I'm using a different video place. Hmmph.

So, anyway, here's the LAST video of the FIRST attempt ever at a gingerbread house.
At the very end I had mentioned that Sinclair has a sweet tooth because she will not quit chewing on the roof :) Enjoy.






You will notice that nowhere on this video did I make fun of Marianna or call her any names. I want that noted.

12 comments:

Osbasso said...

So noted.

Anonymous said...

Leesa, you are weird! That's why I can't wait to read your blog every day. Kindred spirits.
Roger

Unknown said...

Did you get dizzy filming this?

So is the bear in the inside of the house, or did I just miss it?

Marianna said...

Why? Just cuz I called you a HO on mine?! ROFL!!!

Here's a little tip I learned about videoing. Yeah, it cuts you off at the beginning and at the end. So, what I do is, I don't start talking til I'm already in it a few minutes into taping & then I leave it "go" a few minutes after I'm done talking. I had to let my YouTube continue loading overnite & then copy/pasted them into my blog.

Your house is so stinkin' cute! The chimney is awesome!

Ho.
M~

Nature Girl said...

I love it! That chimney with smoke is awesome!! Very clever. I guess I better get cracking on my house huh? Yikes...
oh, love the lights too..

Stacie

Anonymous said...

I think the overhanging snow just looks real! Very well done.

Whatever you do, don't watch the Food Network's Gingerbread Contest...you'll cry.

♥Pam

Leesa said...

Terry, the bears in the lawn :)

Pam, I've seen it! That's what inspired me to build one :)

I'm weird?? Me???

Robin Alexa said...

That's EXCELLENT!

And the snow avalanche at the front makes it look more realistic.

Unknown said...

That's so cute

Shane C. Mason said...

Very nice work Lessa, and your voice sounds just fine. Not garbled at all.

Im A Foto Nut said...

I like the snow off the roof, It looks realistic. Happy accident I guess.

I don't want to hear anymore of this I am not artistic shit, you need to get a clue!

Anonymous said...

That video is awesome!!!

Excellent house! Love the bears and t he ski er.

Excellent!