So check this out. If you're one of those people (*cough*cough--Marianna) that likes to read comments and come back to see responses, then this is for you :)
One-click notifier is a tool for Blogger-based blogs to keep your comments section lively. When somebody posts a comment in your blog and you respond to his question/comment, the commenter may not even see your response (unless he constantly monitors your blog). With One-click notification, you can send an automated email message to the commenter with just one click. This message will contain your name, your post's title and its permanent link so that the commenter can easily come back and see your response. Please note that notification can be sent only to those who have shared their email address in their Blogger profile.
Kinda cool :)
6 comments:
Hey Lisa I use it so lets do a test!
Wouldn't you need to be monitoring your email? Ooooooh it would be a new way to Comment Blitz someone! Let's comment on someone's comment like 1000 times! It's like double dipping... the commentor and the blogger would get emails out the Wazooo...
LET'S TRY IT!
Hehe..Terry!!
When is Marianna going out of town???
Love it P3! I like the way you think! Double dipping...ROFL...
way cool....
does it work?
Meanies... LOL
I'm trying to get caught up on blogs & I'm working my way up yours ~ JESUS you blogged a lot in 3 days! LOL
So you're about to see tons of comments from me!
:)
M~
Post a Comment