Thursday, December 21

I Fought The Law...













And the law won...

Remember Leesa's Law?
Guess what?
You will laugh. I am :)

My lower level has water all over the floor.

Where is it coming from? No clue.

ha.
ha.
ha.

Sigh....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your attitude.:)
tc

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when that happens....

Seamus has a good Idea,let it all freeze and have an indoor skating rink...

Be careful about publicizing this... When you dry it up, they'll get you for destroying wetlands....

Osbasso said...

OK--I'm thinking the "ha, ha, ha" is more of the maniacal kind.

You now have permission to dip into the eggnog. And trust me on this... a little rum or bourbon in your eggnog will help quite a bit!

Shephard said...

I hear Heiniken will melt ice if the floor freezes. Maybe that's an urban legend.
Water issues are no fun. Feel for you.
~S

Unknown said...

Man...burst pipes really, really suck. Really. When do your guests come?? Man...wish I was there to help you mop the place up.
♥Pam

Redhead Editor said...

Yah, Pam would be a big help to you about now... 'cept she's 10 feet under a snow drift. Way to volunteer, Pam.

Anonymous said...

At least your lower level had water...mine had sewage today....yuck. Even my cats were complaining about the smell it seems.

Anonymous said...

yikes on the water... hope it is under control!

had to giggle at Pam and Red's comments...

good luck my friend!

Marianna said...

HOLY CRAP!

M~