I was going to ask for a sample, but I think I'll pass now...
LOL Os! OMG these pics are so cute! You are brave to be messing with colored icing, for sure!M~
Adorable! Maybe I'll try one...someday. My favorite is the kitty eating it, of course. lol~S
Leesa this is gorgeous. It's just a pity your on the other side of the world or I'd be placing orders.Merry Christmas Gorgeous one. Thanks for the visit.
what an amazing g.bread house! Looks like your cat has some seriously good taste
That is such a nice house!It looks just like your place. Well done!!Love the pic of the kitty eating the roof!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was going to ask for a sample, but I think I'll pass now...
LOL Os! OMG these pics are so cute! You are brave to be messing with colored icing, for sure!
M~
Adorable! Maybe I'll try one...someday.
My favorite is the kitty eating it, of course. lol
~S
Leesa this is gorgeous. It's just a pity your on the other side of the world or I'd be placing orders.
Merry Christmas Gorgeous one. Thanks for the visit.
what an amazing g.bread house! Looks like your cat has some seriously good taste
That is such a nice house!
It looks just like your place. Well done!!
Love the pic of the kitty eating the roof!
Post a Comment