Ciao Leesa! This is definitely my favorite photo so far. It totally brings back memories of me helping my dad put the lightbulbs in the string of lights on our house. I just loved that. Beautiful photo. I think you could make it into a Christmas card.
Thanks for stopping by. Love the clear bulbs and how the color reflects off the background. It reminds me of the Target or Kmart commercial where the mom has put up a tree with the larger bulbs on it and says, "they say it is retro".... but no one else has a clue. I remember the days BEFORE the tiny lights when these bulbs were standard for the trees and bushes as well.
A very hard shot to get right - and you got it right. Oh and I so stole that code that makes the pictures spin. It's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks. Happy Saturday, Frances
26 comments:
Great composition, Leesa :)
Happy Saturday to you.
Very creative, nice angle!
happy saturday :)
lovely lights - great to see everyones christmas lights this week :)
p.s send some of that glorious snow to me please :)
Another stunning photo! I love visiting your site because I know there will always be something beautiful waiting for me :)
Great photo! Love the close-up shot!
what a great photo, so colorful!!
Mine is up :)
Great photo! Love the colours. :)
My SPH is up.
Have a good weekend. :)
Ciao Leesa! This is definitely my favorite photo so far. It totally brings back memories of me helping my dad put the lightbulbs in the string of lights on our house. I just loved that. Beautiful photo. I think you could make it into a Christmas card.
I have to agree with Shelley - this is definitely my fave photo so far with this theme ... I adore it! :D
Beautiful execution!
Mine is up too. Happy weekend.
Awesome!!! Just how did you get it sooooooooo clear to show the lights' filiments? You're sooooooooo talented!!
Mine's posted for this week -the subject "lights". Drop by, won't you?
Have a great Saturday Leesa.
Oh wow what a nice shot! Looks like somebody did some blog changing, thats a very pretty photo of you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.
Wonderful shot! Retro bulbs! Very colorful and bright!
My photo is up. Happy Saturday!
Very nice shot!!
Okay, that's it. We are definitely buying a macro lens for our camera.
LOVE this shot!
Enjoy the weekend!
love it
Ohhhh man! I need a tripod! LOL! That is soooo pretty!
I love big bulbs and I cannot lie...
I played.
♥Pam
I have been trying to get a similiar shot (so far i have failed miserably)
Great job!
wooo hoooo another awesome one for the leester!
O-o-o-o... shiny... Precious likes...
Thanks for stopping by.
Love the clear bulbs and how the color reflects off the background. It reminds me of the Target or Kmart commercial where the mom has put up a tree with the larger bulbs on it and says, "they say it is retro".... but no one else has a clue. I remember the days BEFORE the tiny lights when these bulbs were standard for the trees and bushes as well.
great close up! I love it.. thanks for visiting.
Wow - that's stunning. Great shot!
A very hard shot to get right - and you got it right.
Oh and I so stole that code that makes the pictures spin.
It's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.
Thanks.
Happy Saturday,
Frances
Lovely picture Leesa ~ it could be on a Christmas card!
Slainte!
Post a Comment