
Presents have been opened.
Pancakes for breakfast.
Snowman has been built.
Ham has been smoked.
Cody learned to cross-country ski today.
And now sitting with a Heineken and watching the Cowboys game :)
We have a little bit of crummy weather, warmed up just enough to turn everything into slush and once again all the snow on the roof decided to slide off today.
My cats get to sneak out at night when everyone's asleep. It's kind of funny to watch them wonder out of the bedroom all wide-eyed. It's kind of how Dorothy looked when she landed in Oz :)
Poor things, they are SO ready for tomorrow.
We let Brock go with us sledding yesterday because we just didn't have the heart to leave him home when all the other dogs got to go. Unfortunately he played alot and could barely walk last night. We had to pick him up to get him into the truck and then onto the bed last night. Which is not an easy task.
He seems to be doing a bit better today. Poor hunk-o-dog :(
Hopefully the weather will improve for me this week so I can head to Coeur d'Alene and see the eagles :)
Ok.. the games back on. Hope you guys are having a great day!
4 comments:
Ack--John beat me to it... Glad things all turned out well for you!
Dangit! I was going to say the same thing! ROFL!!!!!
Merry Christmas, Leesa! And to all the gang up there! Lots of hugs from Texas!
Hey, I'll send you a bandaid for that open wound ~ I see the Cowboys lost. Eeek.
M~
busy busy
Happy Christmas Leesa. I hope that it was everything that you could have wanted it to be ;)
Post a Comment