Oh no!!!I see the quizzes have got you in their grasp!!!!!!! :)
Eh.. nothing else to post about today :)
I'm a tree:You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree! go figure! :PStacie
I'm a bow... LOLYou don't think of it as the holiday season - you think of it as the present season! M~
I'm an angel (WTF??)A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.
ROFL!!! Os ~ noooo comment!!!M~
I am a flake too Leesa.♥Pam
I'm a flake too Leesa! LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh no!!!
I see the quizzes have got you in their grasp!!!!!!! :)
Eh.. nothing else to post about today :)
I'm a tree:
You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!
go figure! :P
Stacie
I'm a bow... LOL
You don't think of it as the holiday season - you think of it as the present season!
M~
I'm an angel (WTF??)
A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.
ROFL!!! Os ~ noooo comment!!!
M~
I am a flake too Leesa.
♥Pam
I'm a flake too Leesa! LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow!
Post a Comment