In the year 2007 I resolve to:Fill my house with chocolate pudding.
Get your resolution here.
Ooh! Can I come over too?
I started the new year with a recipe including chocolate pudding made with 2 cups of half and half instead of a cup of milk :) Makes it nice and thick!
Ha, Mine said, I resolve to make my own porn video. I think, at least for the moment the world with thank me not to.
well... maybe not all resoluations are so bad. :)~S
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ooh! Can I come over too?
I started the new year with a recipe including chocolate pudding made with 2 cups of half and half instead of a cup of milk :) Makes it nice and thick!
Ha, Mine said, I resolve to make my own porn video. I think, at least for the moment the world with thank me not to.
well... maybe not all resoluations are so bad. :)
~S
Post a Comment