We hit Coeur D'Alene on the way back to check out the eagles. It was 22 degrees and looked like this :

Not very favorable and I was the only one that was willing to hang out and watch. Soooo, I'll head back by myself next week. I did see quite a few eagles, but not many close enough or seen while driving. I did see this guy :

Again, not a great shot but I hope to go back and maybe I'll have a little bit better weather.
5 comments:
You are so talented photographically. I just got a very nice Canon A640 digital camera and am so excited about learning how to use it. Maybe with some practice, I will be able to emulate your artistic fare.
BTW, found you via The Homeless Guys blog. Take care and stay warm.
Jonathon Andrew
Hi Leesa,
We've been seeing a bald eagle flying right over our place every morning about 8:00 am. One of these days I'll be ready with camera in hand. He's magnificent.
Someone spotted a Osprey in the valley this fall and got a great shot. It was in the local paper this week.
janet in westcliffe
Driving up to Hungry Horse on Monday we spotted our first Bald Eagle of the season. It was about 30 feet from the highway eating a deer. We turned around to take a picture, but this was a shy one and flew to a tree in the distance. That's where we spotted the second one.
Oh what an awesome pic of the eagle. It looks so raw & cold.
M~
Ahhh, memories! I was born in Montana, raised in Spokane, and my mom worked in CdA for many years. Love the photo.
Post a Comment