Saturday, December 2

Cool :)

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

This is fun :)

Copy and paste the code above into the address line.

Stolen from Binsk

*Works for any blog*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I get the point. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Nevermind. I got the point. Way cool.

Unknown said...

your blog it looked cool but my blog had the top pic slowly moving across it so not good for my blog lol

Anonymous said...

You do find the neatest things. That one kind of made me dizzy. But whats new about that.

Unknown said...

that's cool
♥Pam

Rick said...

I was already un-hinged. Thanks a lot.

david said...

WHOA! That is freaky - way cool Leesa!

Michael said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

pretty sharp...!!

Marianna said...

I knew yours would be awesome!

:)

I like your lights below, too!

M~

Shephard said...

very cool. But now I'm dizzy.
~S