Good to have the basics during a power outage. Triskets and Heinies! MMMmmmm...
These are awesome... pick some up a while YUMMY!
I'll have to try some. What exactly IS cracked pepper??M~
I love them too. they are great with everything. I was never a trisket fan before with but these are.... OMG!!
I so have to agree - there go great with everything and even taste good without anything :)
I like the Rosemary ones better but these are good too. Especially with crab dip.♥Pam
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good to have the basics during a power outage. Triskets and Heinies! MMMmmmm...
These are awesome... pick some up a while YUMMY!
I'll have to try some. What exactly IS cracked pepper??
M~
I love them too. they are great with everything. I was never a trisket fan before with but these are.... OMG!!
I so have to agree - there go great with everything and even taste good without anything :)
I like the Rosemary ones better but these are good too. Especially with crab dip.
♥Pam
Post a Comment