Saturday, December 23

Drive Slow



This was my drive today to Sandpoint. My sis and I headed in to do all the shopping for the week. The snow really came down and we came upon many white-out situations. I didn't mind driving in the snow as much as I did the slushy roads. Luckily I'm a calm one and I have a VERY heavy truck :)

We are now stocked with goodies and food and my beer is living in the back of the pickup :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah that looks like NO fun to drive in lol

Osbasso said...

Looks like a good day to hot tub, drink and enjoy! Looking forward to the sledding vids!

Anonymous said...

we had a little of that on this side of the country as well. not any fun driving in it that's for sure. we will not be enjoying a white christmas, as it has turned to rain again and has been pouring the whole day, yuk
santa better be putting tires on his sleigh. poet.

Anonymous said...

what a fun outting!

a lil danger, a lil food, a lil brewski, a lil snow = a lot of adventure!

glad you made it back safely... did you kill the living beer yet? ;)

~Cam

Robin Alexa said...

White outs make me freak out.

It's warm here still.

Oh Canada.

Unknown said...

Hey the beer will stay cold (or get cold) in conditions like that!

Marianna said...

I wish our drive looked like that. We had ice on the roads & snow on the banks. But it still looked pretty!

M~

Shephard said...

What a Christmassy place to live. :)
~S