
So I have this new laptop which has this great screen that makes my photos look really awesome.
But, I recently pulled some of them up on my PC monitor and they don't look as good. So what do they really look like? My laptop messin' with me? Hmmph.
I tried to make a Christmas card out of Brock's pic and they just wouldn't print nice. I thought it was the printer, but I'm wondering if the photo just didn't look as good as I thought.
I think this screen is like one of those mirrors in the mall that always make you look good. You look great in that outfit but then when you get it home it looks awful.
9 comments:
I have had this problem, too. My pics look great on the screen but awful when I print them. I finally found a place that would print them like they look on the screen.
A computer guy told me that it has something to do with the RGB vs the CYMB (something like that) inks. Made sense when he told me...but, I can't for the life of me re-tell it like he did.
I don't look in the mirrors period. BLECH!
Hey, email it to me & I'll check it out at work. I have a nice laser ~ I'll be able to tell you how it looks, mmkay?
M~
Hmmm... Macs don't seem to have that problem...
Didn't your Mac just crash and burn on you recently?
I'm useless on this topic.
It took me two years to figure out NOT to edit my pictures before sending them to be printed or the quality would be ubber-crappy.
Mine always look better on the desktop than the laptop...I'm afraid to print any for fear what they really look like and this whole year maybe my pics aren't nearly as cool as I thought some of them were. LOL
Stacie
Your monitors might not be calibrated or one might be and the other not. THere are online guide on how to make your monitors calibrated (so that you can see the true to life colors)
Your photos always look gorgeous on my monitor. :)
Love this pic of Critter. He looks so mysterious and regal.
~S
Actually, Shephard.. that's Tuna!
Post a Comment