Friday, December 22

Chillin'



Done.

My house is about as ready as it's going to be, or at least I've put as much effort as I want to in it.
I've decided this is the way I live, and these are visitors. I'm not going to put on some charade that I'm any different than I am :)
My visitors must like cats and dogs and not mind pet hair on their clothing.
My sis of course knows me, there's no real worries there.

I was up until about 5am. Yeah, I know... don't ask. A number of contributing factors keeping me up, but the main one is I get a bit stressed about having that many people here. And even though we joke, I know my cats will be stressed and hide and probably won't even eat while they are here. But, I know they'll survive.

I don't have to meet them in Sandpoint, so goody for me :) I wasn't much up to driving in the snowy conditions anyway.
The house is clean, the fire is going and all the lights are on. I wrapped the few presents from Santa and put them away. Fresh snow on the ground and plenty of food and alcohol is on it's way :)

I wish the beer would get here sooner.

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Good luck and Merry Christmas!!

Shephard said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit/Christmas Leesa!
Catnip. That will ease some stress.
For the cats too.

~S

Unknown said...

I'm imagining that you will have the Montana equivalent of Christmas Vacation with all your visitors...


Clark: Our holidays were always such a mess.
Clark Sr.: Oh, yeah.
Clark: How'd you get through it?
Clark Sr.: I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels.

Peruby said...

Have fun and drink a couple for me. I am hiding my alcohol from my sister (visiting for 10 days). Sigh.

Robin Alexa said...

A fire, alcohol and food? You're all set then!

Your cats will eat if they are hungry enough.

Chill, relax, enjoy...I'm sure the kitties will follow your lead. ;)

Unknown said...

i like that on the door it looks nice

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with everything!

Relax... usually our homes look better to our friends, then they do to ourselves.

Glad to hear your sis and nephew got there ok....

Merry Christmas Leesa!!!!

Marianna said...

I hope you get thru this visit intact. Wanna trade houses right now??

M~