Hate it when that happens. On a better note, my music seems to be working now!
Imagine that!!!
Is this your way of getting out of posting?When it rains it pours.Do you have flood insurance?Hope it gets better
Paige..lol. No, I'll rewrite it.. just have to get that initial frustration to go away :)
Have you ever tried hitting that button called "Recover post"? It's right above the text box where you type. I've recovered many-a-post that way.M~
I usually use "recover post".. but this time when it recovered it, it was all jumbled and rearranged, and had a lot missing. It was weird. I've never had that happen before.
cough*co-picasa-ugh*cough
Cut back on the drinking and your post won't get garbled!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hate it when that happens. On a better note, my music seems to be working now!
Imagine that!!!
Is this your way of getting out of posting?
When it rains it pours.
Do you have flood insurance?
Hope it gets better
Paige..lol. No, I'll rewrite it.. just have to get that initial frustration to go away :)
Have you ever tried hitting that button called "Recover post"? It's right above the text box where you type. I've recovered many-a-post that way.
M~
I usually use "recover post".. but this time when it recovered it, it was all jumbled and rearranged, and had a lot missing. It was weird. I've never had that happen before.
cough
*co-picasa-ugh*
cough
Cut back on the drinking and your post won't get garbled!
Post a Comment