Saturday, December 16

Scavenger Hunt : Annoying



"Tangled Lights"

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get annoyed at anything tangled...not just lights. :)

Mine's Up!

Anonymous said...

I haven't dealt with any tangled Christmas lights, because we have a pre-lit Christmas tree. But I can imagine that this is very annoying...

Anonymous said...

We also deal with tangled Christmas lights every year. It's very annoying indeed. Thanks for sharing and dropping by my site.

Rach

Anonymous said...

BTW, it's nice that you have a cage prepared as a refuge for injured birds. It's always nice to encounter people with kind hearts.

Rach

Anonymous said...

Sigh ! Oh yes I know that and it's a big annoyance !

MaR said...

yes, very annoying!! (but the lights still look pretty!)
Happy saturday!

Anonymous said...

I almost used a similar photo but it was too annoying. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Heehee - my hubby would say a big amen to this! Christmas lights give him a rash! :D

I played too.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!
I think it'll happen this year on 24th. That's the day when we traditional decorate our tree...

Have all a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Sonny

P.S: I'm up too!

Sweet like Kitty
Sonny's Xmas

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't you just hate that!!!

Unknown said...

you have the best light pictures. What setting do you use. lol I use the nightscape setting and they still come out blurry

Marianna said...

I'm with dakotablueeyes. Mine don't look well, either.

Love this pic, gal!

M~

Anonymous said...

yes, very annoying indeed! grrr!!

Anonymous said...

This seems to be an annoying problem each and every year. Great choice!

Anonymous said...

Great choice. Anything tangled is annoying!

Have a good weekend. :)

Unknown said...

I'm with whomever said...hang 'em like they are. Heheheee
♥Pam

Unknown said...

That was a great idea for annoying. It stinks when you are all excited to decorate with lights and then realize it will take you a good 30 minutes to untagle all of the lights.

srp said...

Tangled lights and lights with one portion that won't light... I can never find and fix the one that's messed up.
Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Tangled lights are so annoying! Especially after you untangle them and find they no longer work.

I've pretty much accepted the fact that we'll buy new ones each year.

Teena in Toronto said...

VERY annoying!!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

LibertyBelle said...

i wouldn't know about lights, but as a musician, I live in cable hell!
Meters and meters of microphone cables and speaker cables- ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
REally nice photo and great colors!
Happy Weekend
Mine's up too!

Shephard said...

Love the tangled lights photo.
~S :)