Wow Leesa! I'm just catching up with you after being out of the loop for a week...lots of fun being had over your way! All of your pics have been wonderful. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Stacie
On the way to hungry horse, there's a spot that gets huge icicles like these, and the kids take food colouring and 'paint' them. It looks a lot neater than I can explain it, tho. I'll have to find a picture.
9 comments:
Those are purty! Hasn't been consistently cold enough around here to get the same effect anywhere....
Wow. How beautiful!
Incredible, is this a waterfall?
Wow Leesa! I'm just catching up with you after being out of the loop for a week...lots of fun being had over your way! All of your pics have been wonderful. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Stacie
Again WOW
Dang, these icicles are cool!
M~
Does anyone colour the icicles there?
On the way to hungry horse, there's a spot that gets huge icicles like these, and the kids take food colouring and 'paint' them. It looks a lot neater than I can explain it, tho. I'll have to find a picture.
And I thought Scotland was cold this time of year. ;)
I like the waterfall looking one too.
~S :)
Post a Comment