Tuesday, December 5

I've Got Christmas :)

I had a couple of requests for decor pics. As you can see I still don't have hooks for the bulbs for the tree. I can't reach the star, so it's crooked and not plugged in. I can't take a pic of the village yet because it's in the kitchen and I'd have to clean it to take pics for you :P

And I just noticed the outside pic doesn't show the tree in the window. Ok, just for you, I'll retake it.

Don't say I never gave ya nuthin'.

































*click em' to big em'

13 comments:

Osbasso said...

That looks so cozy! And do you really have the sliding door open to the deck??

Leesa said...

I have two sliding doors that go out to the deck :)
Fun to keep clean too.

Marianna said...

Holy crap, I love your house!!! And lookit all that SNOW!!!!!

Ok, that huge contraption to the left of your fireplace ~ is that a kitty climb toy? Holy buhjeezus that's HUGE!

M~

Moosekahl said...

I seriously want to come hide in your house and get all my christmas stuff and a little "writing" project I've been putting off for three years done. Only problem is I would sit and stare and be perfectly content and get nothing done.

Nature Girl said...

Absolutely Fabulous!!!!!

Stacie

Rick said...

It's the perfect Christmas cabin!

Michael said...

What a beautiful place you have!

Ben said...

That is amazing, I love your abode.

Very nicely done.

Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

ummm... Ditto everyone elses comments...

You do have alot of snow!!!

ours is melting now... go figure!

Michael said...

awesome.

Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

Yes!! You got Cwistmas!!!
I'll notify the Bee.
;)
~L.

Shephard said...

Lovely. How cozy! I love the table runner. I want to see your tree closer... maybe with a cat in it!
~S :)