Sunday, December 17

Broken











Add one more broken item to our list.

Brock tore a cruciate ligament last night. He went to play with the neighbor dogs and just played too hard. With the snow and the excitement of having friends over, he suffered injury.

He'll be okay, we know a good vet ;)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Well wishes to Brock for a speedy recovery

Osbasso said...

Awww... Hope he's up and around in no time. Is there someplace we can send get well cards to?

Anonymous said...

oooh sorry.

Unknown said...

Oouch.....poor pumpkin. Are ya gonna cast him? HEhehehehehe I bet that would go over like a lead balloon.
♥Pam

Nature Girl said...

Aw poor Brock! I don't know where that's located, but if you need a neck brace, I still have Licorice's from when he was playing too hard with the cat.

Hugs for Brock and an extra treat from me!

Good thing your vet makes house calls! :P
Stacie

Anonymous said...

It's great having a vet in the family... I have an assistant for a sister... she takes care of all of our animals... the problem is they don't like her a lot because the only time they see her is when she's working on them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poor thing. I hope he recovers quickly.

Unknown said...

Poor pup... hope he gets better soon.

Marianna said...

Awww... poor sweet Brock... can you give us a medical update? What are his restrictions, etc? What's the healing time??

M~

Redhead Editor said...

There goes his soccer career. Poor baby. Sending a doggie biscuit bouquet. Hug Brock for me.

Anonymous said...

boys will be boys...

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Ouchy! Poor baby! That can't be fun for him or you.