Monday, December 18

Burn to Memory
















Just a sneak peek of the gingerbread house. I decided I'll post video of it tomorrow.
But, burn it into memory because it's unlikely I'll do this again. Geesh, what a job! And I didn't even decorate it that much!
I had land shifting, avalanche, and catzilla destruction. Nevermind how easy it is to lick the icing off the knife. No wonder Marianna was so giddy after making hers. Stay tuned.

Four degrees when I got up this morning. It has slowly risen to 7. Fun :)
I have tons to do before Friday when Amy and Cody arrive. I also have to prepare mentally for having 9 people in my house.

Mental note: Stock Bar.

Brock is doing fine, just a bit limpy. He will need surgery eventually, but for now he's happy on pain meds. He might need them anyway for next week.

Mental note : Cat Sedatives.

The tree is still standing and there haven't been any more homicides so far. I'm embarassed to admit I was kind of hoping for another homicide, maybe of the shiny bulbs.... just for photographic reasons of course :)

4 comments:

Nature Girl said...

I really need to get cracking on mine...boy! I haven't felt like doing anything for 3 days. I can't wait to see your video.

Stacie

Unknown said...

So you're a licker too?

Unknown said...

glad brock is feeling a bit better and happy. lol about the icing I had that problem too. Ooops a bit dripped better get that wiped up lol

Marianna said...

Oh dammit. I lost my comment.

I can't wait for your video tomorrow! I love the B&W here.

I have no idea what else I wrote. LOL

M~