Neat - is that ice?Merry Christmas to you!
Yes, it is ice! A frozen pond actually. Thanks :)
Thats a great shot, very abstract.Mine is up too.
Great shot! Very cool. :)Happy Holidays. :)
I wondered what that was! Beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Oh YAY! I was right! Ice on a pond! Nice shot! Great lines!
Good job! Mine's up :)
Very good shot! Ice is a great way to find lines! Great take on the theme! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by. I love your macros! Are these cracks in the ice or perhaps the lines of ice skaters? Have a very Merry Christmas!
That's really cool. I was trying to figure it out because it looks like roots or branches from a tree in water. Very interesting. Merry Chritsmas to you and yours.Thank you for stopping by.
Great black and white... I think it must be ice.
Wow Leesa, that would be one I would love to have on a wall. Awesome picture!
Leesa - I love your "lines" of nature! Your B&W photos are so inspiring - are you going to create a B&W calendar, by any chance? *hint-hintI played too!Cheers,Lea
Very cool photo. It's an interesting image and the black & white makes it look even more spectacular.My photo is up too.Happy Holidays!!
I wasn't sure what it was til I read the comments. Great shot, and great lines!Merry Christmas!
Ice right? It sure makes for some interesting patterns! I can't get over the snow up there...I'd love to have some of that down here in Tennessee!Merry Christmas, Leesa!
Looks like ice to me!Cool photo!Happy holidays and happy Saturday hunting!Mine's up too!
Wonderful photo. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!
Spectacular photo. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I appreciate it.Have a lovely Christmas celebration!Rach
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Neat - is that ice?
Merry Christmas to you!
Yes, it is ice! A frozen pond actually. Thanks :)
Thats a great shot, very abstract.
Mine is up too.
Great shot! Very cool. :)
Happy Holidays. :)
I wondered what that was! Beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Oh YAY! I was right! Ice on a pond! Nice shot! Great lines!
Good job! Mine's up :)
Very good shot! Ice is a great way to find lines! Great take on the theme! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by. I love your macros! Are these cracks in the ice or perhaps the lines of ice skaters?
Have a very Merry Christmas!
That's really cool. I was trying to figure it out because it looks like roots or branches from a tree in water. Very interesting.
Merry Chritsmas to you and yours.
Thank you for stopping by.
Great black and white... I think it must be ice.
Wow Leesa, that would be one I would love to have on a wall. Awesome picture!
Leesa - I love your "lines" of nature! Your B&W photos are so inspiring - are you going to create a B&W calendar, by any chance? *hint-hint
I played too!
Cheers,
Lea
Very cool photo. It's an interesting image and the black & white makes it look even more spectacular.
My photo is up too.
Happy Holidays!!
I wasn't sure what it was til I read the comments. Great shot, and great lines!
Merry Christmas!
Ice right? It sure makes for some interesting patterns! I can't get over the snow up there...I'd love to have some of that down here in Tennessee!
Merry Christmas, Leesa!
Looks like ice to me!
Cool photo!
Happy holidays and happy Saturday hunting!
Mine's up too!
Wonderful photo. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!
Spectacular photo. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I appreciate it.
Have a lovely Christmas celebration!
Rach
Post a Comment