Thursday, December 14

13








I'm combining two memes.
Thursday Thirteen & "What was the first line from your blog the first day of each month in 2006".

1. Jan~ I will stop trying to find the few remaining clean pieces of carpet in the house when I am about to throw up. (*this is from the Dog's New Years Resolutions)
2. Feb~ Wednesday, Humpday, What exactly does that mean?
3. Mar~ So, still not feeling 100%.
4. Apr~ Unveiling!!
5. May~ Sadness here today :( (*this is when Bustopher died) Bah.
6. June~ Come on....give me a funny caption for this photo :)
7. July~I bought these sunflowers today in town.
8. Aug~ I had to steal this from Shephard.
9. Sept~ Okay this wasn't meant to be part of the THEN&NOW series, but I thought it was funny :)
10.Oct~ Oh boy... Don't tell Pam and Ellen :P
11. Nov~ Chose one of my own shots this week.
12. Dec~ I signed up recently with a friend for the online world "Second Life".
13. Okay, no 13th month, and dayum these were boring.

7 comments:

Marianna said...

LOL... no it wasn't! I enjoyed remembering your months with you!

Bustopher... sigh...

M~

Anonymous said...

what a good way to remember the year.

I am kicking myself now... that I deleted my other blog... and all of it's entries.
oh well....

Unknown said...

Now you need to incorporate these 13 into a story...

Nature Girl said...

I, for one, am glad you clarified that first one, cuz I was thinking...That was one helluva New Years Party!!!

:P
Stacie

Anonymous said...

good idea unless you're like me and have only been blogging since July! LOL...

Osbasso said...

Hehe--I like October's!

Teena in Toronto said...

Good one!

Mine's up too :)