
So I'm waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R for YouTube to download the next video. I realized that I posted the wrong one earlier :). There's two parts, and I thought the next one was funnier. Oh well, you can wait right?
I know I've been talking about the cats and the tree a lot lately, but I'm really amazed how obsessed they are with it. They even figured out how to untie the skirt!
They are in the tree constantly, and YES they have found the bulbs. Trout has knocked several off already, but luckily they have been hitting the rug and not breaking. It's really amusing to watch these two. They've even brought Critter into the group so it's a constant mess. Thank goodness I'm not putting presents under it, those would never last.
The year before last, the presents all had toothmarks in them and the bows were taken immediately.
Not a whole lot new going on here besides that. Late last night, or this morning actually, the snow decided to slide off the roof. I swear the house shook.
It buried everything in the front of the house including the heated birdbath I JUST bought. Of course I'm not strong enough to pull it out of the snow.
One funny thing though is... I used to have to use a stepladder to fill two of the feeders. But now, I just walk on top of the snow and can reach everything :)
We're expecting a winter storm next couple of days. Of course, the sun just peeked out this afternoon.
All the winter birds are here, I love that part :)
Oh and got my Christmas cards mailed out today.
Just need to start that gingerbread house :P
6 comments:
I'm guessin' the kitties think it's about DAMN TIME you brought the forest inside.
Oh that picture is so pretty
I wish some of that winter weather would head our way. So far, it's just drizzle and piss.
P.
it's warm here and raining... send pics of the snow!
You realize John John would be ALL up on commenting regarding your heightly-challenged issue... LOL
I don't think I can even attempt a decent come-back compared to what that man could think up.
M~
Wow. Gorgeous. :)
~S
Post a Comment