
Ok, let's try this again. Gotta love LiveWriter :)
I thought bringing Wolf back in his home was a good thing, but so far it has not worked out that way. It's as if he'd never been here before. It hasn't been fun :(
He's been hiding, and the other cats are fighting with him. I'm not sure how long it's been since he was out, but it's just so weird to me that this is happening. He grew up here, his littermates are here.
I've brought in my fair share of new cats, and they've all adjusted after some time, so I guess I just have to give it some time. Ugh.
We will have a houseful Christmas week. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous about it. It will be nice to have family on a holiday, actually it's been awhile since I have. But with my sis and nephew, and my hubs brother and family, it will be about 9 people and one extra dog. EEKS.
I'm so used to a quiet environment, as are my pets. So it should be interesting. If anything, I'll have a lot of blogging material.
I'm pretty sure my cats will need sedatives after this visit. Heh, me too.
There will be plenty to do outside, with sledding and skiing. We have cross-country ski's and snowshoes. You can also skate on the pond if we manage to find some skates. There's hikes and then there's the eagles that I'm definitely going to go see whether someone comes with me or not.
So, we wear them out during the day, everyone retires early at night :)
We might need some of this too :

Goes great with hot chocolate!
*dontations are accepted for my sanity ;)
I saw a gorgeous buck in the yard this morning. I was feeding the horses though and didn't have my camera. Bummer too, he was beautiful :)
Snowed a few more inches last night and more expected today.
Hey, maybe they'll build some snowmen while they're here :)
10 comments:
Oh that Godiva is to DIE for! I LOVE the stuff!
It sounds like you're going to be busy busy busy! Might make for some fun shots though...
Stacie
Just put balloons on your tree. Everything will fall into place.
Roger
Wow, that's quite a challenge. Sure hope the weather stays nice enough to allow people to go outside!
maybe wolf is just a bit nervous around the other cats since being outdoors he was probably always having to watch his back from other animals.
love the pic, sorry wolf isn't adjusting. Wonder why
Yes I agree with Seamus, you're going to have to sedate the cats!!! lol
How will you ever have time to post??
LOL ~ Shall I go ahead & send the Heineys now?
Janet C ~ she'll find time to post ~ we'll hog tie her if she doesn't!
M~
Oh I'll post. It'll be when I'm hiding in the closet with the Godiva!!
Wow, that sounds like a "real" old fashioned Christmas. Shame you aren't the Osmonds, you could sing and entertain all of us on YouTubes Day. lol
~S :)
Post a Comment