that is amazing. have a good evening. poet
brought tears to my eyes. So glad they made it
WoW!!!!awesome video...awesome story!!!Thanks for sharing.... gave me goosebumps....
I esp. liked the dramatic music. :)~S
LOL ~ I agree with Shephard. Great video, Leesa.M~
Why doesn't the news pick up stuff like this? Awesome!
And I'm complaining because I have no power. Yes, Shephard, it was the music along with the story that brought tears to my eyes.
Well, I cried like a baby....Poor silly horses. It was amazing to see how a few horses with riders would inspire the wild horses.Amazing. Thanks Leesa.♥Pam
WoW ,, amazing..,,who could't shed a tear or two watching that...very cool.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is amazing. have a good evening. poet
brought tears to my eyes. So glad they made it
WoW!!!!
awesome video...
awesome story!!!
Thanks for sharing.... gave me goosebumps....
I esp. liked the dramatic music. :)
~S
LOL ~ I agree with Shephard. Great video, Leesa.
M~
Why doesn't the news pick up stuff like this? Awesome!
And I'm complaining because I have no power. Yes, Shephard, it was the music along with the story that brought tears to my eyes.
Well, I cried like a baby....
Poor silly horses.
It was amazing to see how a few horses with riders would inspire the wild horses.
Amazing. Thanks Leesa.
♥Pam
WoW ,, amazing..,,
who could't shed a tear or two watching that...
very cool.
Post a Comment