Wednesday, December 13

Wordless Wednesday













Remember the fun pics I used to use for Wordless Wednesday?
Well, no more. They have copyrighted the site and you have to ask permission. Umm, ok.
I almost linked them, but why do that?
So, I'll use my own photos now :)

I love the idea of a decorated tree outside. The scene of the lit Christmas tree out in the forest, covered with snow, is so peaceful to me. I can do the decorations, but the lights are a bit tricky. There's not a tree quite close enough to the house to plug them in. Plus, by the time I think about it, everything's covered with snow and kind of a mess. I wonder if the cats would mess with that tree??

10 comments:

Nature Girl said...

I've always wanted to decorate a tree outside, but with food ornaments for the birds, squirrels, and deer. I really want to give it a try this year, but I don't know if I have time...all the ornaments are "cookies" handmade with special bird recipes. It sounds like fun, but it's going to be ALOT of work...I'll let you know how it turns out.
Stacie

Osbasso said...

Wordless??

I agree--the outdoor decorated tree can't be beat!

Anonymous said...

I love this tree. The beauty of nature mixed with a human touch:-).
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

LOL, lot of words for a wordless wednesday!! I do love the tree though!!!

Leesa said...

Geez you guys are tough. It's not Wordless because I wanted to explain the photo, and the change.
Geesh.

Marianna said...

I love the idea of an outside decorated tree. Of course, we have no snow here.

:P
M~

Unknown said...

lol with all your talent can't you put Brock's head onto one of the cats bodies and make a Brocat.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Ah shoot! I liked those pictures and always looked forward to when you'd post them lol! However....YOUR own pictures are the bestest of the best :))

Love the snowy decorated tree, Leesa...it's just beautiful!

Rick said...

Awesome tree, lights or not.

Moosekahl said...

If the cats can get out to it, I'm sure they will mess with it :) Mine have moved on from the tree though, I think they are bored with it now. Now they are messing with the packages underneath :)

Your tree looks so calming...I might stare for a while before I get back to working on things tonight.