Friday, December 8

Cat Tales
















I'm alive and I have power, I just really have nothing to talk about.
Trout and Sinclair have learned to climb the tree, so it's a true mess. I was waiting for hooks to hang ornaments, but now I'm wondering if I even should.
Oh.... and I have footage of the two little monsters in the tree for you :)

I decided to let Wolf back outside. He has been in the cat pen for four days in freezing temps, refusing to come in. I have given him food and water out there, but I don't know if he's actually eating or drinking. So I can't have that. At least when he's in the garage he has food, water and a heated room. Oh well.

See that's all I got, stories about cats :)

11 comments:

Osbasso said...

Ah, but Wolf is a dog, so it's not ALL about cats! Like your music selection today, too!

Leesa said...

Os, Os, Os... Wolf's a cat. Pay attention :P

Anonymous said...

:) where's the footage of the monsters in the tree??

Leesa said...

I'll post it Tuesday for You Tubesday :)

Nature Girl said...

LOL Leesa...I thought about you yesterday when I was at the store. I almost bought hooks for you and sent them to you, but then I couldn't remember if you said you had already gotten them. Need me to send some?
Stacie

Osbasso said...

I must have missed a meeting...

Marianna said...

(Os is a bit slow... that's ok...)

Oh man, I can't wait for Tuesday!

M~

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Tuesday....

Giggles at Os...

You know... I am starting to feel like I am stalking Seamus... I am always posting right after him...
:o) just thought of something funny... but won't post that thought! LOL

Shephard said...

popped onto your photoblog... love the photo at eye level with Critter in the sink! Cracks me up!
~S

Anonymous said...

I guess Wolf was meant to be an outside cat. He felt the freedom and couldn't let it go. Since we did OK the other days he was out...I am sure he will fine now. Sorry the battle was lost; but, at least it is over. :)

Can't wait till Tuesday to see the video of the cute little monsters in the tree.

Anonymous said...

After many incidents of broken christmas ornaments we finally had to resort to unbreakable ones.
There are quite alot available these days and it's hard to tell the difference.

What is it with cats and trees?
Charlie the last cat we brought in after the owner abandoned him.He had an arch enemy that knew he was a fraidy cat and it would chase him up a tree.
Twice after hearing loud meowing I had to get a ladder and help him get down from a tree.
Silly cats.:)
tc