Oh, the humiliation continues...Any hidden message in the message??
Did the antlers turn back up or is this an old shot?♥PamP.S. like my new avatar?
Pam, I took MANY shots of him in those antlers.. just too many to post. I still haven't seen them since though :)Cute avatar.
Brock's gonna need therapy after this, you realize.M~
I can't find Licorice's antlers either....think he and Brock conspired together to loose them?Love the pics..great quote!Stacie
aawwwww Pam's Avatar is cute!What an excellent saying....love the picture!!!I agree with M~ lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, the humiliation continues...
Any hidden message in the message??
Did the antlers turn back up or is this an old shot?
♥Pam
P.S. like my new avatar?
Pam, I took MANY shots of him in those antlers.. just too many to post. I still haven't seen them since though :)
Cute avatar.
Brock's gonna need therapy after this, you realize.
M~
I can't find Licorice's antlers either....think he and Brock conspired together to loose them?
Love the pics..great quote!
Stacie
aawwwww Pam's Avatar is cute!
What an excellent saying....
love the picture!!!
I agree with M~ lol
Post a Comment