You will earn a great amount of money as a professional dancer!I do feel special, thanks for the dance!
That was cute.
Wow. Lovin' the stockings.
I love my stockings too! Tee-hee And YES, I feel special, thanks for the holiday whirl!
Wow you've really got those elf moves down pat! ;-)
you are very talented, leesa. photos, writing, and now elfdancing. awesome. have a great day and take it easy. poet
Get jiggy wit it, white girl!I'm traumatized over this & my eyes are going to need therapy or forks to claw the image outa my skull.But thank you for sharing. Really.:PM~
LOLA friend sent this to me earlier this week with Jon Bon Jovi dancing just for me. I LMAO as I did this time. Thanks for sharing.
How do you find this stuff? I loved it! I did one with my brother's picture and sent it to him. I also posted it on my blog.Thanks for the dance!
hahahahahahaThat is just too cute!!!
That is funny!
Cute, almost as good as my elf dance ;-) lol
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You will earn a great amount of money as a professional dancer!
I do feel special, thanks for the dance!
That was cute.
Wow. Lovin' the stockings.
I love my stockings too! Tee-hee And YES, I feel special, thanks for the holiday whirl!
Wow you've really got those elf moves down pat! ;-)
you are very talented, leesa. photos, writing, and now elfdancing. awesome. have a great day and take it easy. poet
Get jiggy wit it, white girl!
I'm traumatized over this & my eyes are going to need therapy or forks to claw the image outa my skull.
But thank you for sharing. Really.
:P
M~
LOL
A friend sent this to me earlier this week with Jon Bon Jovi dancing just for me. I LMAO as I did this time. Thanks for sharing.
How do you find this stuff? I loved it! I did one with my brother's picture and sent it to him. I also posted it on my blog.
Thanks for the dance!
hahahahahaha
That is just too cute!!!
That is funny!
Cute, almost as good as my elf dance ;-) lol
Post a Comment