I am so jealous. Such serenity... at least from this distance.
OMG I haven't made a snow angel since I was a little girl! Thanks for bringing back such cute memories!I love that 5th pic.M~
Leesa, your pictures are soooo beautiful! Is that your house on the other side of the water in that shot? Just gorgeous - all of it.
Now that there's photographic evidence that snow angels can actually be made, I believe you have a promise to fulfill....
through your pictures... you tell so much. Excellent photos as always!started snowing again here...
All the photos are lovely, but the second one is my favorite.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so jealous. Such serenity... at least from this distance.
OMG I haven't made a snow angel since I was a little girl! Thanks for bringing back such cute memories!
I love that 5th pic.
M~
Leesa, your pictures are soooo beautiful! Is that your house on the other side of the water in that shot? Just gorgeous - all of it.
Now that there's photographic evidence that snow angels can actually be made, I believe you have a promise to fulfill....
through your pictures... you tell so much. Excellent photos as always!
started snowing again here...
All the photos are lovely, but the second one is my favorite.
Post a Comment