Heh, you do have cat/christmas tree stories. My cat eyes the christmas tree with a lot of suspicion but seldom interacts with it. Since his buddy NoName has gone missing, he doesn;t play at all very much. I am afraid that we need to get another to keep him company.
Your kitties are hysterical :-). Are ya sure the tape isn't to hold the furniture up?, *giggles*. Just messin with ya. I understand about the nail thing.
Love the Gene Autry song in the background. I am laughing at y'all...I just knew someone was gonna say sumpin' about the tape. I just wish I had thought of it before my cats have trashed the ends of my sofa's. ♥Pam
The kitties would like to thank you for that very big, very odiferous "toy." They are having a ball, and it looks like you are, too. Thanks for sharing.
17 comments:
First of all, I'm trying to picture you scooting around on your belly trying to keep up with the action...
Secondly--do these cats have any idea how good they have it?
Heh..I like the tape on the couch.
Just so ya know, that's so the kitties won't scratch it :)
I'm with Seamus ~ I see that tree going sideways... LOL
Your Attack Kitties are just hysterical! I can see how you're just entertained non-stop in there.
Nice duct tape. *giggle*
M~
It's not duct tape!! It's clear. The sun was just shining on it.
leemealone!
I came back just for the sequel!!!!!
Too cute. And bad. Bad little turkeys.
The tree makes them all googly and silly!
My You Tubesday video is of a sideways tree but not due to the pets, due to the videographer!
too funny.....
I thought cats were suppose to sleep lots!! these two are just energizer bunnies...
LOVE the music in the background!
They're so funny...what bundles of energy! Love it.
Stacie
Heh, you do have cat/christmas tree stories. My cat eyes the christmas tree with a lot of suspicion but seldom interacts with it. Since his buddy NoName has gone missing, he doesn;t play at all very much. I am afraid that we need to get another to keep him company.
Your kitties are hysterical :-). Are ya sure the tape isn't to hold the furniture up?, *giggles*. Just messin with ya. I understand about the nail thing.
Love the Gene Autry song in the background. I am laughing at y'all...I just knew someone was gonna say sumpin' about the tape.
I just wish I had thought of it before my cats have trashed the ends of my sofa's.
♥Pam
The kitties would like to thank you for that very big, very odiferous "toy." They are having a ball, and it looks like you are, too. Thanks for sharing.
they are sooo cute!!! silly kitties!
very cute
is that a catnip tree???
LMAO..they are so cute.
I liked how you helped them along by pulling on the skirt.
Thanks for the smiles, I needed that!
tc
I esp. love the close-ups. :)
Oboe & Golly play this way too. They just haven't figured out that it's fun to do UNDER the tree (thank god).
~S :)
Post a Comment