I definitely wanna play this one...this will keep me on track to be creative this year..I can't for the life of me figure out how to let her know I'm in...how did you do it?Stacie
I think I'd like to do this as well, because the weekly ones, Photo Friday, PhotoHunt are a little too often for me...
I would like to play also but can't find a way to let her know. I joined the Flickr Group . . . . but don't know how else to let her know!
Here's her page where you can let her know you want to playhttp://aimeeroo.com/?p=400Sorry, you'll have to cut and paste :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I definitely wanna play this one...this will keep me on track to be creative this year..I can't for the life of me figure out how to let her know I'm in...how did you do it?
Stacie
I think I'd like to do this as well, because the weekly ones, Photo Friday, PhotoHunt are a little too often for me...
I would like to play also but can't find a way to let her know. I joined the Flickr Group . . . . but don't know how else to let her know!
Here's her page where you can let her know you want to play
http://aimeeroo.com/?p=400
Sorry, you'll have to cut and paste :)
Post a Comment