My blog is worth $144,522.24.How much is your blog worth?
I'm too embarrassed to tell ya how much mine is worth.♥Pam
How did you find out the value? Talk with Google. Maybe they will buy it.
Oh, if you find a buyer, let em know I'd be interested in selling! I'm a little embarrassed, too...Love your new avatar pic! Hardly looks like you! ;-)
SO can you get a line of credit on your blog?
Mine never goes up, I've stayed the same for about 8 months now..to the penny! I guess I'm stagnant! Yikes.Stacie
I assumed they measured stats. No?
I think I still owe money on my blog... ;-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm too embarrassed to tell ya how much mine is worth.
♥Pam
How did you find out the value? Talk with Google. Maybe they will buy it.
Oh, if you find a buyer, let em know I'd be interested in selling! I'm a little embarrassed, too...
Love your new avatar pic! Hardly looks like you! ;-)
SO can you get a line of credit on your blog?
Mine never goes up, I've stayed the same for about 8 months now..to the penny! I guess I'm stagnant! Yikes.
Stacie
I assumed they measured stats. No?
I think I still owe money on my blog... ;-)
Post a Comment