How cute is he?.:-). I got me another puppy Thursday. Another Shih-Tzu (makes 3). I know what was I thinkin*LOL*. 3 dogs, 1 cat(outside neighborhood cat, we all claim KitKat) and an African Grey Parrot. My MIL says I lost my mind , a new puppy and a house full for Christmas. I told her I had to have a mind in order to lose one *giggles* You're tree looks great.
could be he is wrestling with the metrosexual pup he appears to be in that nicely decorated set of antlers.........lol soooooo cute! I wish they made miniature ones for the girls........(and I predict they are ever-so greatful they dont make them that small.......LOl)
10 comments:
"Mama... why are you making me wear these ridiculous things on my head?!"
M~
Wait. Which reindeer is that again?
I'm a tad surprised that you're one of THOSE owners who tortures their pets...
How cute is he?.:-). I got me another puppy Thursday. Another Shih-Tzu (makes 3). I know what was I thinkin*LOL*. 3 dogs, 1 cat(outside neighborhood cat, we all claim KitKat) and an African Grey Parrot. My MIL says I lost my mind , a new puppy and a house full for Christmas. I told her I had to have a mind in order to lose one *giggles* You're tree looks great.
Now that's a christmas card.
LOL
He looks like he is thinking... Oh great! Hope none of the other animals see me this way
could be he is wrestling with the metrosexual pup he appears to be in that nicely decorated set of antlers.........lol soooooo cute! I wish they made miniature ones for the girls........(and I predict they are ever-so greatful they dont make them that small.......LOl)
lol poor doggy lol
You can come live with me, Brock. I won't make you wear antlers. Oh, who am I kidding? You are so damn cute that I would do the same thing.
Cute! I will have to try this with Haleigh (the dog). I wonder if she will be as good as Brock? She looks a lot like him...just shorter hair. :o)
Post a Comment